Wood Bank Lodge
3 Bedrooms (Sleeps 6)
Wood Bank Lodge is constructed from solid timber logs and the timber walls are excellent insulators, which keeps the lodge toasty and warm in winter.
The lodge has three bedrooms, one with a double bed, one with twin beds and one with a set of adult-sized bunks. The bathroom has WC, washbasin and bath/shower. There is a lovely big sitting room, with Freesat HDTV and a wood-burning stove. The kitchen and dining areas open off this, the kitchen is fully fitted with an electric fan oven, four ring hob, microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment and all the usual utensils and crockery. Heating is by electric panel heaters throughout and a wood-burning stove in the lounge, keeping the lodge toasty and warm whatever the season.
Prices from: £350 to £745 per week. Short breaks available out of peak season
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps up to 6 people
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, oven, hob, microwave, fridge and freezer
- Bed linen and duvets provided
(you just need to bring your own towels)
- Free WiFi internet
- Free parking
- Basic cleaning products provided
- Wood burning stove with an initial supply of logs, sticks, and firelighters
- Electricity via a £1 coin-op meter which is set at a discounted rate of 9p per unit (we buy it for 13p per unit), we also preload the meter with a few pounds for your arrival.
- Well behaved dogs welcome by prior arrangement (£20 each)
- £20 discount for couples using only 1 bedroom
- Short breaks available outside peak season