Crag View Lodge
3 Bedrooms (Sleeps 6)
Crag View lodge is well insulated and built to a high standard with Eskdale granite stonework and Cedar cladding.
It is a little bigger than the other lodges with large decked areas and fantastic views of the surrounding fells. It has an open plan living room and kitchen, the living room has two large sofa's, woodburning stove, Freesat HDTV and large picture windows looking up the fell. The kitchen is lovely with Iroko hardwood worktops, a ceramic hob, built-in fan oven and grill, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, full-size freezer and all the other usual kitchen equipment. There is a bathroom and a shower room both with underfloor heating, 2 king-sized double rooms and a bunk room with built-in full-size beds. The master bedroom has french windows leading out onto the decking. Heating is by a combination of electric panel heaters, underfloor heating, and a wood-burning stove. Free WiFi is available in the lodge.
Prices from: £350 to £745 per week. Short breaks available out of peak season
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps up to 6 people
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, oven, grill, microwave, fridge and freezer
- Bed linen and duvets provided
(you just need to bring your own towels)
- Free WiFi internet
- Free parking
- Basic cleaning products provided
- Wood burning stove with an initial supply of logs, sticks, and firelighters
- Electricity via a £1/£2 coin-op meter which is set at a discounted rate of 9p per unit (we buy it for 13p per unit), we also preload the meter with a few pounds for your arrival.
- Well behaved dogs welcome by prior arrangement (£20 each)
- £20 discount for couples using only 1 bedroom
- Short breaks available outside peak season