Prices & Availability
Prices from: £350 to £745 per week.
- In winter you can book any combination of days, weekends, mid-weeks, or full weeks.
- In Summer we only take full week bookings with a Friday changeover.
- Prices include bed linen and duvets but you must bring your own towels. We also provide basic cleaning products, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets etc.
- WiFi access is included in the price.
- We provide an initial supply of logs, sticks and fire lighters, sufficient for a few fires.
- Electricity is supplied via a £1coin-op meter.
- Dogs are welcome in all the lodges, they are charged at £20 per dog.
- We offer a £20 discount to couples using only 1 bedroom (1 room made up).
We can take debit or credit card payment on-line or over the phone you can also pay by cheque. Cheques are to be made payable to "Fisherground Ltd" and sent to us at Jessamine Cottage, Bank Lane, Warton, Preston, Lancashire PR4 1TB.
Card payments are processed securely by Freetobook & Sagepay/Worldpay.
Fisherground Lodges is enrolled in Trustwave's Trusted Commerce™ program to validate compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) mandated by all the major credit card associations including MasterCard and Visa.
Live Availability & Secure Online Booking
Booking Terms & Conditions
During Covid 19 restrictions all Lodges are available from 5.00pm on day of arrival to allow for enhanced disinfection regimes..
On departure Lodges must be vacated by 09.30am and left clean and tidy. Please lock up and leave the keys locked back in the key safe.
Please strip your beds of linen and leave on the bed.
When you make a booking (and payment) an Email confirming the dates and times of your holiday is sent to you. Booking and payment is considered the establishment of a legal contract. For information on whats included in the price please see the top of this page.
We understand that circumstances change and emergencies occur. We highly recommend arranging holiday insurance for your visit. If you are unable to come and have to cancel we do our best to re-let your holiday. If you cancel within 8 weeks of your holiday start date and we successfully re-let your lodge we will refund your payment less a £50 cancellation charge, if we cannot relet your holiday no refund will be given. If you cancel greater than 8 weeks before your holiday start date we will refund your payment less a £50 cancellation charge.
If we are in a tier that has to remain closed or you are in a tier that states you should not travel to our tier we will move your booking balance to an alternative available date of your choosing without penalty.
Emergency Contingency: Fisherground Ltd reserve the right to cancel a holiday at short notice if for unforeseeable circumstances we are unable to provide safe, habitable accommodation due to extreme conditions, ill health, fire, damage or any other extenuating circumstance within our control.. Under such unlikely circumstances your full payment will be returned. Fisherground Ltd cannot accept liability or responsibility for any loss, including consequential loss caused by cancellation. We accept no responsibility nor provide any refund for disruption of the holiday due to adverse weather, water/electric company supply failures or other disruption outside of our control.
If on your arrival you find any items or fittings, utensils, crockery or cutlery is broken, damaged or missing, please report it to Pete or Kathryn on the phone numbers given and it will be replaced. We do accept a degree of wear and tear, occasional broken glasses etc but should any significant damage or breakage occur during the period of your stay you will be held responsible for and must make good to the market value. We reserve the right to charge for excessive cleaning where a Lodge has been left in an unacceptable condition, through waste, litter, mud, pet hair on furniture etc.
The site is an amazing place for children to play but you are responsible for their safety and supervision at all times, Fisherground Ltd accept no responsibility for injury incurred on site.
Pets must be declared and registered during booking. You must follow these rules.
- Pet owners clean up after their pet and dispose of waste appropriately.
- Pets must be accompanied in the grounds and controlled adequately, ie if the owner cannot control the dog adequately it should be on a lead.
- Pets are not allowed in the bedrooms or on the furniture.
- In wet/muddy conditions pets must be suitably cleaned before entering the Lodges.
- Malted fur must be cleaned up before departure.
- No more than 3 pets per Lodge.
- Guests will be liable for any damage caused by pets and must make good to the market value.
Anyone committing a nuisance contrary to the peace of Fisherground will be asked to leave immediately and without a refund.
All occupants must be declared at the time of booking. The maximum number of 6 people plus babies must not be exceeded.
Guests will be held responsible for any fire or damage caused by negligence.
Fisherground Ltd provide the Play Areas, Laundry, Freezer, pond etc for your enjoyment, please leave them as you would like to find them.
Fisherground Lodges have a NO SMOKING POLICY, smoking is acceptable outside the building on the veranda, please dispose of cigarette butts in a bin and NOT littering the surrounding area.
Fires are restricted strictly to the wood burning stoves. No open fires or fire pits are allowed.
Barbeques are acceptable if they are sited at least 3m away from the wooden Lodges on a gravel or stone surface, not on the grass.
We do not accept bookings from anyone under the age of 18. Fisherground is a quiet peaceful place, we do not accept stag or hen parties.